Thursday, April 28, 2011

32 Isn't That Bad

Card from my co workers at Project Reality
Card from my In Laws


Card from Mom, Dad, and Mike





I had my 32nd birthday yesterday. 32 isn't so bad. I had a wonderful day. My kids were so sweet. All day long they made me decorations and wrapped presents.
















Sweet little Alyssa
















Breezy (Note all of the decorations on the fireplace)










Abby with one of my presents wrapped in tissue









I got a pink spongy curler










I also scored candy, a My Little Pony Book, and an Ewok eraser. :)


My family gave me a few gift certificates, a pair of shoes, some t-shirts, and a side table I found on KSL.








Later in the evening Aaron took me to dinner and a movie. We ate at Applebees and saw the movie "Limitless."




















No comments: