Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jr. High Registration ...Check

 I have a son that is registered for Jr. High!!!  -Yep, we got it done today.
I seriously can not believe it.  As I walked through the halls with him this evening, all I could think was "I was just here.  How is my baby old enough to be here?"  -Time just flies by way too fast.   
 Andrew is scheduled to take English 7, Integrated Science 7, Utah History, CTE Intro, PE 7, Intermediate Math, Reading 180, Keyboarding 1, Beginning Brass Band, and Explore Tech 7 (8 credits total).  I'm excited for all of his classes.  I'm especially excited about the band.  Andrew wants to learn how to play the trumpet like his dad. 
Love you Andrew.  We sure are excited for you.

1 comment:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Geez, I can't believe he's old enough for this!