Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy Busy Bryson!

This little guy is BUSY BUSY!  I don't think he ever stops.  :)
-I love this stage of life. 
Bryson is such a happy boy.  He's very curious.  He loves opening cupboards/drawers and pulling everything out of them.  He loves the bathroom.  Splashing in the tub and the toilet are the best!  Pulling tissues out of the box is right up there as well.  Oh, and I musn't forget,  grabbing dirt out of the plants. 
Bryson has 7 teeth right now, (3 on the bottom and 4 on top).  I'm still nursing him, but he's slowly weaning himself off.  He mostly nurses at night now.  I still can't get him to drink from a bottle, but he's starting to figure out cups pretty well.  Bryson loves to try anything that Mom and Dad eat.  He loves eating in his high chair,  although I would estimate that at least 85% of his food ends up on the floor.  I guess it's a good thing we have a dog.  
I am Bryson's favorite right now (He he).  -He will always go to me before anyone else. Aaron and Andrew are close behind tied for 2nd.  Bryson is picky about giving kisses, but when he does he gives the best open mouth slobbery kisses ever. 
Bryson loves music.  Whenever we hear a song on the radio or on tv, he bounces to the beat.  -So cute.  
Bryson still prefers to crawl when getting around.  He does walk around furniture though.  Bryson's arms are getting very strong.  This past week at church, Bryson  pulled himself up onto a folding chair.  -Ahh!  Lots more bumps and bruises I'm sure. 





No comments: