Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day


I hope that everyone had a nice Mother's Day. I sure did at my house. I received sweet cards, coupons, candy, and a butterfly magnet from my children. My husband made all of us dinner (A roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn).
All of the gifts from my children

LouJean received phone calls all day long from her children.

Kent brought Grandma Bullock over for dinner. He and LouJean gave her $25 worth of quarters and a card with a promise for another Wendover trip.

The kids and I went over to my parents home around 4:30. I think Aaron got a little heat stroke on Saturday. He wasn't feeling well at all. My mom gave all of us girls hanging baskets or potted flowers. The flowers are beautiful. I'll have to post a pic later. We had a yummy dinner over there as well (Hamburgers, potato salad, fruit, ice cream cake, etc).

1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

Happy Mother's Day! Looks like you got spoiled!