Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

We made it to 4 cemetaries yesterday! It was so good to see all of the graves of family and friends that have gone to the other side.My Grandpa Argyle's grave. Not pictured (But close by) are my Uncle Robert Wilson and my cousin Troy Wilson.

Myrtle and Josiah Bell. My mother-in-laws parents.




My uncle, Dave Fackrell.



There was a man playing bag pipes. -Kind of a cool thing.




Samuel Walker. My father-in-laws dad.





Charles and Jane Johnson. Grandma Bullocks maternal grandparents.



My Grandpa Nelson's grave.



My Great Grandma and Grandpa Vanwagoner's graves.






Henson Walker. Aaron's great, great, great(?) Grandpa. He was a pioneer. He was the first mayor of Pleasant Grove. He was a polygamist. Our family came from his second wife (Elizabeth). His first wife died during child birth in Nauvoo.





Elizabeth Walker. Henson's second wife (Our blood line).



Aaron's Great Grandma and Grandpa Walker.

























No comments: