Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kazlynn's Blessing and Kameron's Ordination


Sunday was a special day for the Curtin Family. Kameron was ordained a deacon and Kazlynn received her blessing. I'm glad that we were able to share that special day with them.Kameron and Kazlynn

From left to right: Kazlynn, RuthAnn, Kameron, Matt, Katelynn, Keagan, Grandma and Grandpa Curtin.

By Sunday, Alyssa wouldn't keep anything on her head. And just in case your wondering, the answer is yes. We still let Alyssa drink from a bottle. :)

Proud Daddy

Proud Mommy

Proud Big Sister

Proud Walker Family!

2 comments:

Heather Jones said...

oh everyone looks so happy! Her poor head, that looks so painful. I always think the same thing about Lincoln, that we are so lucky, but I know it will happen one day and I have no idea about how I will react. So Scary!

Anonymous said...

Cohen still takes a bottle too and I don't lose sleep over it.