Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I LOVE YOU TOO!

Aaron and I went to the U2 conert Tuesday evening. What a great concert it was. I had such a good time with my hubby and my niece. Tuesday morning before the concert, I made us some t-shirts.

My cricket and a little crazy glue does wonders. :)
Brittany brought a friend from her ward (Matt). Matt wasn't much of a U2 fan before the concert, but I think we converted him.



We ate dinner at Jimmy John's. MMM...it was yummy!



Here is the view from our seats. We were kind of in the nose bleads; however, we could see everything perfectly.



The Fray opened for U2. Their music was great too! They sounded just as good as they do on the radio.




I loved every minute of the concert. It made me giddy when I heard Aaron singing along to some of the songs and dancing. Thank you U2!











3 comments:

Katie said...

that is so fun! I'm glad you guys got to go and had such a great time. :)

Natalie said...

Jealous. I sold our tickets. What was I thinking?

sinika said...

It was amazing! We were sitting on that same side, just down a little bit. Fun!