Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Little Stinker

Yes...That would be a rock in my daughter's bedroom window.  
How did it get there? 
 Just ask my little Bryson. 
On Monday I let Bryson go in the back yard alone for a few minutes.  I was inside the office when I heard a big bang.  I ran outside as fast as I could and this is what I saw.  I looked at Bryson and asked, "What did you do."  Bryson knew I was upset.  He booked it into the house as fast as he could.  I sat and stared at the window for a few minutes.  Didn't really know what to do.  Finally, I ran in the house and began calling for Bryson.  Of course he didn't respond.  I found him hiding in the corner of the front room.  -Little stinker.
We called Jones Paint and Glass. They sent someone out the next day.  They will install it Friday and it's only going to cost $140.  -Ugh 
Cutest little stinker EVER


No comments: