Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year.  I went to work and when I came home my kids spoiled me!
 Abby gave me a whole bunch of coupons.  She also wrote a paper about me.
 Andrew gave me a glass tile that looks like a robin.  -It's beautiful.
 Alyssa drew me several pictures on pink paper.
 Breelyn gave me a personalized notepad and a flower pen.
Brody gave me a cool Dora the Explorer picture that looks like a stain glass window.  I don't have a picture, but Aaron gave me a dress, some pb M&M's, and a Darden gift certificate.  (Thanks babe)
I gave the relief society lesson on Sunday.  The topic was Sacred Family Relationships.  I shared a story my cousin Lindsey told me about her brother Troy.
Troy died in a 4 wheeler accident when he was just 17 years old.  I can't believe he's already been gone for over 20 years.  -I'm so grateful for the knowledge we have.  That families are forever. 
After church we ate dinner at my parents' home.  I love getting together with my brothers, sister, and parents.  I hope everyone had a great day.

No comments: