Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day 2013

I hope that everyone had a nice Memorial Day yesterday.  -I sure did. In the morning, I stopped at AF cemetary.  I had a good visit with my cousins and my aunt.  A little after 12, Aaron and Andrew got home from Father and Sons (Oh how I missed them).   We had the Jacobsons, the McCrackens, and the Corbetts over for dinner.  Aaron smoked some ribs and the Jacobsons brought fish.  -We had a ton of food.  -It was so nice!

My cousins and Me at Robert Wilson, Troy Wilson and Lamar Argyle's graves.
Grandpa Argyle's grave (My mom's dad)
Grandma and Grandpa Bell's grave (LouJean's parents)
Grandpa Walker's grave (Kent's dad)
My nephew's grave (LouAnn and Doug's son Jared

Bro. Leslie (Above) and Bro. Laycock's graves (Below).  Their wives are mission companions from our ward that are currently serving in New York.  We wanted to let them know their husbands weren't forgotten on Memorial Day.