Sunday, May 19, 2013

Coleman's Blessing


Melany and Tyler's baby (Coleman) was blessed today.  Their ward had stake conference, so they had the blessing in their home. Lots of family attended the blessing.  I have to say that I kind of enjoyed having it away from the ward house.  I didn't have to wear nice clothes, didn't have to stress about my kids, etc.  The only problem was that it was a little squishy in their home.  Following the blessing, we headed over to Neptune Park.  Melany and Tyler had lots of yummy food (Pulled pork sandwiches, cole slaw, potato salad, jello salad, pasta salad, fruit, cookies, etc).    It was a wonderful afternoon.  -Glad that we could be there. Oh, and Tyler, the blessing you gave Cole was beautiful.  :)
 Everyone arriving at Neptune Park
 Andrew climbed to the top of the pyramid !

 Bree climbed the pyramid too!

 Brody climbed the pyramid for a little while, but the swings are his favorite.
 Bryson and Trent
 Andrew
 Abby
 Alyssa
 Alyssa thought this swing was cool.

I think this was the first time I've swung Bryson.  He loved it too!

 Aaron decided to swing for a little bit.  My nephew Shawn pushed him from behind and Aaron just about flipped out.  It scared Aaron a little bit, but it was pretty funny to watch.  I can't believe I got a picture of it. 

No comments: