Friday, June 18, 2010

Well it's official,
June 27th is my last day at the Developmental Center.
I got a call from the Director of Nurses yesterday,
asking me what my decision was.
Whether I was going to go full time or quit.
(All of the part time positions have to be eliminated by July 1st).
I decided to resign.
I'm really bummed about losing my job.
I work with a lot of amazing people.
Plus, we will miss the extra income and health care benefits.
I just feel that I'm not at a point where I can go full time.
I have another part time job that I absolutely love
and I really think that my family needs me.
Everything happens for a reason right?


2 comments:

R Fitz said...

I am so sorry cutie! You are right that everything happens for a reason...though often I never figure out what that reason is. I agree that your family needs you more than that.

Katie said...

I'm sorry! Everything does happen for a reason though. It will be okay. :) Let us know if we can do anything to help. We're pretty close now and are happy to help if you need it.