Monday, June 7, 2010

Bree's "Botay" Bash


Bree's "Botay" party (As she and Abby call it) was wonderful.
We had lots of family come.
And Bree got a lot of nice presents.
I took many pictures,
and for some reason I put them in all backwords.
(I like to do a lot of things backwords. -Just ask Aaron)
After the party, Abby rewrapped several of Bree's presents in blankets.
It's funny because Bree was just as excited opening them then as she was when she received them the first time.
Brody only escaped the neighbors house once.


My little niece Sasha is getting so big!
Haden, Jessie and Abby helped Bree open her presents.

Bree loved her Princess birthday cake.

Uncle Shane and Dad


Melanie and James


Alyssa loves her Grandpa. She wouldn't go to anyone but him.

Another picture of Bree with her cake.

Crew, Shawn, Denell, and Lexi

Funny story:
I've been begging Andrew to let me cut his hair for weeks.
He finally agreed to let me cut it as long as I gave him a mohawk.
Mohawk? ...Okay. -Not sure where that came from.
I told him he could have a mohawk for a day,
but he had to let me cut it at night.

Waiting patiently for everyone to come.

Grandma and Grandpa Walker

Shane and Svet

Grandma Nelson, Adrienne, Ryan, Alyssa and Grandpa Nelson

Pasqually

Breezy

Bro Bro

Lyssa

Aaron made Bree's princess cake all by himself (cake, fosting, and all).
It originally looked like the cake below.
Andrew did a makeover and gave her a big blue nose.

No comments: