Sunday, June 13, 2010

Poor Lyle

My dad was in an accident last Tuesday.
He was stopped at the light off of the Lehi Main Street exit, when someone ran into him.
From what I understand, the person that hit him didn't put on his brakes.
Therefore, my dad's car hit into the car in front of him and that car hit into another car.
Their suzuki forenza was totaled.
We don't know for certain,
but we think the kid was either driving under the influence or texting.
The police didn't go into detail.
My dad was taken to AF hospital in an ambulance and seen by one of their doctors.
He was released a short while later, but he's been in a lot of pain.
I went to visit my parents last night.
My dad showed me some of his bruises.

His R arm


His L arm

His L leg




His R leg.

I know things could have been a lot worse.
For that, I am very thankful.
I just hope that he starts to feel better soon.
Love you Dad!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh I'm glad to see Lyle is okay, despite the nasty bruises. Your Dad is the Best!