Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wild Animals At The Zoo!

Aaron went to California this weekend for a seminar. We'd talked about going to California as a family and maybe going to Disney Land, but we just can't afford it right now. Any how, I still wanted to do something fun with our kids, so this am I made the decision to go to Hogle Zoo. I called up some family, and luckily my parents and my brother's family were able to go with us. All of us had a great time. The weather was perfect, and it wasn't too crowded. Also, Hogle Zoo has made a lot of improvements. If you haven't been there for a while, you should go. There are a lot of new exhibits and they have a new carousel! Here are some pics from the day.
Ryan, Hayden, Grandma, Bree, Adrienne, and Parker riding the new carousel!

Brody rode on a gorilla and Andrew rode on a frog!

Who's the biggest monkey of all? ...Is it Brody?

Is it Abby?

Or is it Andrew?
(I think Andrew's the winner)

The wildest animals at the zoo!

Cookie monster

Alla peanut butter sandwiches

Isn't Brody a handsome little dude? I love it when he looks into the camera.

All of my kiddos (Brody, Abby, Andrew, and Bree)










1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm so glad your fam was able to go, and I'm jealous. It was such a beautiful day, and had I any healthy children, we'd have been there with you! Also, I LOVE Brody's buzz haircut. I think little boys look so cute with buzzes!