Thursday, February 19, 2009

Macaroni and Cheeses

On Monday afternoon, we went grocery shopping as a family. Grocery shopping at our house is usually done by just Aaron or I because my kids can get "A little out of control." Any how, to help our children be their very best, Aaron bribed them and told them that if they were good, we would go to Chuck-e Cheese for dinner. Abby (Our 3rd child) was so excited. She probably asked us twenty times, "Are we still going to Macaroni and Cheeses?" -Aaron and I just laughed. Our kids were pretty good at the store, so we decided we'd better follow up. We made it to Chuck-e Cheese and had a wonderful time. Here are some pics from the evening. Chuck-e, Bree, and Dad
Abby was so afraid of Chuck-e. We sat at a table near the stage thinking that the kids would like it. (Bad idea)

Grandma and Grandpa Walker joined us for dinner. Brody loved playing skeeball and shooting the basketball into the hoop!



4 comments:

R Fitz said...

That place is the best bribe for kids! My kids love it there, but we don't go often. MaKaylee's been on a kick lately asking for it a lot. Your pics are so cute.

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Sounds like it was a fun time. Hey...isn't Abby your 3rd child? It can be hard to keep track:)

walkerbunch said...

Ha Ha! That's so funny. I fixed my post. Abby is my 3rd child.

Tisha and Mark said...

Chuckie E Cheese- I remember every year when we were little all the cousins, etc, would go there for our birthdays. I think I was scared of it until I was at least 6...fun nonetheless. Hope things are going well with the pregnancy.