Saturday, February 14, 2009

Birthdays Are So Much Fun!

Last week we went to a birthday party for my nephew Parker. Parker turned 2 years old! He shares his birthday with his dad (My older brother Ryan). The party was so much fun. They had a lot of friends and family over. They fed us pizza, along with cake and ice cream. My brother and his wife gave Parker a "Wall-e" cake. It was one of the cutest cakes I've ever seen. Here are some pictures from the evening.
Brody and Aaron singing Happy Birthday
My nephew Parker opening his giftsBrody lovin the ice cream
My adorable niece Kate
My brother-in-law (Dave) and Grandpa Nelson
My brother Shane and his wife Svetlana
My brother (Ryan), his son (Parker), and my sister-in-law (Adrienne)
Andrew
My hot husband
Parker downing his B-day cake


No comments: