Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!

I hope that everyone had a happy Valentines day! We really enjoyed Valentines this year. My husband surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses, and my kids gave me some of the cutest cards ever. We had a yummy dinner which included steamed crab legs, baked potatoes, and chicken nuggets (For those who didn't care for the crab legs).
All of my kids enjoyed drinking out of these Valentines goblets. They also had fun playing swords with the crab claws!
I was going to buy sparkling cider or grape juice for the goblets, but Aaron prefers good old Mountain Dew

Abby's my little poser. In the background you can see the roses Aaron gave me. -So pretty! And the flowers are too :)
The sweet little cards Brody and Andrew made for us
Leftovers from dinner



3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Happy Valentine's, Guys!

Natalie said...

Steamed crab legs...did you make those yourself? I'm impressed!!! I wouldn't even know how to do that!

Mel Brown said...

I just love those kids. it looks like you had a great valentines! Love you!