Thursday, October 17, 2019

Grand Turk, (Last Port)

Our boat didn't arrive @ Grand Turk til about noon.  We decided to play.  We did the rope course.


Played some pool.



Aaron, Roger, Ryan, and I did the waterslides.


Grand Turk is such a beautiful small island





We got a cute elephant today!

Picture time again.




Check out our beach!



Aaron, Jarrad, and I snorkeled.  I tried to collect some sand dollars, but they were super fragile.  We saw some little crabs and different fish.  Aaron found a puffer fish.  He swam up close to it and got some good footage of it puffing up on his gopro.  We had know idea they were dangerous.  My son Bryson was looking up, "Most dangerous fish" on the internet.  I think puffer fish was # 3!  Yikes




Thse flowers looked fake.


We shopped for more souvenirs and ended up buying a couple of matching t-shirts.  They made for great pictures.












The sunsets...
Aaron

Jarrad

Roger




No place I'd rather be then with him!













No comments: