Sunday, October 13, 2019

First Full Day @ Sea

 I was a little sea sick last night.  I could feel the ship moving more then I wanted to.  Cassidy gave me some ginger to rub behind my ears. I think it really helped.  
Today was fabulous.  I hardly felt the ship move.  We had a yummy breakfast.  Aaron got his steak and eggs (AKA filet mignon). I had eggs, bacon toast, and hashbrowns.  
We did so many things today, (Played miniature golf, watched a lip sinc battle,  burgers @ Guys Restaurant, dancing, played guess the title and artist of 90's music, swam,  etc.  We've taken so many fun pictures.  There are photographers everywhere!  

While we were out, our bed was made and we got clean towels.  Check out this cute little towel animal.  

Pictures on the deck



Me and Aaron

Jarrad and Ashlie


Roger and Leslie


Cassidy and Ryan

1

Uh oh.  Everyone switched?!












I love this guy!
Gonna hang this one above our mantel.😍






No comments: