Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Bryson's Field Trip!

I got to go on a field trip with Bryson today! Bryson has been so excited about me going.  For the last 2 weeks, he's asked me several times throughout each day, "What's happening Wednesday October 2nd?"  To which I would always reply, "We're going on a field trip. "  -I'm glad he likes to have me around, because I know that won't always be the case.  I have to enjoy it while I can.

My cute little group!
Bridger, Dallin, and Bryson

Our schedule of events

Lunch with Kyuss

Watching the dogs herd sheep



Learning about bees and honey

Learning about water conservation

What do vegetables and fruit need to grow?

Learning about wool

Learning about chickens and eggs


Learning about cows


Learning about goats


We watching a movie about where grocery stores get their milk.

Everyone made a seed necklace. 

So many different stations.  I had such a good time.  😊

No comments: