Sunday, March 24, 2019

My ❤ Is Happy


So many amazing things happened today.   Probably the best thing is that Andrew met with the stake president and turned in his mission papers.  Andrew should know where and when he'll be serving in the next couple of weeks!😳
Mandy Clarke and I attended the Miamaids class during second hour today.  We're eager to get to know all of the young women before camp.  Sally Jenson gave a lesson on "strengthening your testimony. "  The spirit was so strong.  It was nice being in class with my daughter, (Abby).  I am really looking forward to Girl's Camp in July.
Aaron, Brody,  and I attended a Trek Fireside tonight.  Elder Christensen and his wife spoke.  Such a great meeting.  It's official as of today.  Aaron and I are going to be a pa and ma.  June and July are going to be tricky for us, but I know Heavenly Father will help us.  

No comments: