Saturday, March 23, 2019

A Real Doozy

I twisted my left ankle Tueday,  😫(Boy did I twist it good).  The weather has been pretty nice this past week, so I thought I'd do some spring cleaning.  As I was carrying a side table out of the garage to the back of the suburban, I stepped on some uneven ground.  My ankle gave out.  I didn't want to drop the table, so I tried to stabilize myself.  My ankle slipped again, this time on the inside.  I heard a pop and I fell to the ground with the table on top of me.  I laid on the grass and sobbed for about ten minutes.  I was sure I'd broken something.  Finally  I hobbled into the house.  
Aaron gave me a blessing.  I had xrays done Wednesday.  No fractures found thankfully.   My ankle is sore, swollen and bruised.  I am feeling much better and hopeful today.  Here are some pictures from my phone.
Wednesday am

Wednesday am

Wednesday evening

Wednesday evening

Tonight


Tonight

No comments: