Friday, March 15, 2019

Alyssa's Mountain Man Rendezvous

Today was a special day for me.  I got to be a volunteer @ my daughter's 4th grade Mountain Man Rendezvous!  I and the other volunteers worked @ 10 different stations, (Rope pull, face paint, arm wrestling,  leather work, target shooting, etc.).  
 
I got to do leather work!


Here is a list of all the stations along with the time allotted.   It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work

I had a surprise when I got out to my car, (a parking ticket).  It bothers me because I have seen people park in this spot many times.  I have parked there many times.  There are no signs that say "No Parking".  I wasn't blocking a driveway. 🤨 I called the city to find out how much I owe.  I was told I have to wait 5 days because they need time to put it into the system.

No comments: