Sunday, November 27, 2011

Quick Trip To Rexburg


We made a quick trip to Rexburg, Idaho this past weekend. I've needed a root canal for quite a while. I have a tooth that died as a result from my boating accident 11 years ago. My nephew Randy Jones is a dentist. He was visiting family from Colorado and offered to help me while he was in town.

Randy with his wife Lisa and daughter Reagan

Friday night we stayed in the Quality Inn. After the car ride and a swim in the pool, all of us were worn out.


Saturday morning I had the root canal done. My sister in law Karie got permission from her boss to use his office.

The kids played with toys and watched a movie.

Aaron and Karie assisted Randy. We began around 8:00 and finished at 9:30. I couldn't believe how quick the procedure was. Thank you so much Karie and Randy. I really appreciate everything!
We had a nice drive home.

We stopped in Black Rock. Aaron showed the kids where he grew up. Here is some of the property Aaron's family owned.

Here is Aaron's old house! It's been updated since he lived there. He told us that there use to be some large pillars in the front of the house. Not far from the house there is a river where he use to fish. Just south of his house there is a large mountain where he use to go hike. It was fun learning about Aaron's childhood.

No comments: