Thursday, November 17, 2011

16 1/2 weeks


I had an amniocentesis done yesterday. They are doing an antigen test with my amniotic fluid to see if our baby will be affected by N.A.I.T. We should get the results within 1-2 weeks. Please say a prayer for our baby if you can.
Before the amnio, I had another ultra sound. I got some cool pics.
Below are some profile pictures. I wish I could make them bigger, but I haven't quite figured out how to use the scanner on our printer.
I love his cute little nose and mouth. You can also see his little fingers sitting on his chest.

This is the only picture we could get of his face. He was moving all over the place, but we just couldn't get him to turn in our direction.
The picture below shows you what sex he is (BOY). He's going to even out the numbers at our house. 3 boys and 3 girls! Holy Moly.


I love the last picture. He's waving to everyone. -See you in about 20-23 weeks!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope you get good results back from your test. We'll be praying for your little guy. And that last picture does look like he's waving. So cute!

R Fitz said...

Congrats and of course we will keep your little one in our prayers. I haven't been online much lately so I just learned the other day when you announced it is a boy on FB. Congrats. :)