Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guess Who Needs Glasses???


Guess who needs glasses? -That would be my Andrew. Last week we received a letter from the school nurse informing us that Andrew had failed his vision evaluation. We took him to the optometrist yesterday and he has myopia or nearsightedness. Andrew's a little bummed that he has to have glasses. He's already talking about getting contacts.

One positive outcome. -He scored these awesome lime green sunglasses for free after they dilated his pupils. Awe yah!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh boy, with 2 boys in glasses, I know the price of those puppies. After he gets used to them, I'm sure your Andrew will be fine. When we were young glasses were made fun of, but my boys haven't had any problems with that. In fact, Noah always tells me he likes wearing glasses. Good luck!!!