Monday, November 7, 2011

Children - Neil L. Anderson - October 2011 General Conference

I've had a lot of mixed reactions from family and friends when they found out Aaron and I were expecting our 6th child. I new it wouldn't be easy telling people, and so I think that is part of the reason why I kept it a secret for so long. Please know that Aaron and I are aware of the health risks this baby might have. We are also aware of our financial responsibility. Both Aaron and I have prayed about this. We both feel strongly that everything will work out. We are doing everything we can to make sure this baby gets the care it needs. We are so excited for this baby to come to our home and we just want all of you to be excited for us.


This talk really stood out to Aaron and I this past conference. If you have a moment, please watch it.

3 comments:

sinika said...

Congrats Kelly!! I hope you're feeling great!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled for you Kelly!! Kids are the BEST!!

Paul or Lindsay said...

Congrats! I noticed that people weren't as enthusiastic about my last pregnancy either. I guess that's what happens with every pregnancy after your first!!

I loved Elder Anderson's talk too! I've listened to it about 4 times as I'm up all night with this new one! Hopefully your little one will sleep more than mine!! Good luck!