Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcoming In The New Year


We welcomed in the new year with the Jacobson's.
It was a nice evening full of food, games, fireworks, and just plain old fun.

Aaron made a six layer bean dip that was heavenly!

Yummy little weiners

and meatballs

tons of treats
Trent and Deanna are the king and queen of games.
They taught us how to play a new game called Dominion.
It was really fun.


5 minutes to midnight, we went outside to light sparklers.
It was FREEZING!!!

Brody stayed inside







After midnight, the girls got in their pajamas

and jumped on the bed.

Everyone watched Toy Story.
Andrew and Breelyn slept over.

We didn't get home until 2:30 am.
I woke up at 5:30 am.
I was a little slap happy at work,
But I made it home safe.
Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

I'm so jealous of your new year's eve! Makes me miss the Walker family! We spent it with our cousins almost every year and I have so many good memories. Maybe next year I'll have to come to utah!