Sunday, March 28, 2021

Spoiled Over The Weekend

What a fun weekend it has been!  Aaron's sister Teresa drove down from Idaho.  Aaron, Kent,  and I met up with her, LouAnn, Ruthann, and Deanna at Cafe Rio.  (Aaron's sister Kenna fractured her shoulder Friday night).  🤕

Later in the evening, Aaron and I met up with some friends from our ward. We ate dinner @ Silver Dish Thai Cuisine

Then we walked across the street to Dry Bar.  We watched 3 men talk mostly about relationships, and it was hilarious. 

After the show, I met up with Aaron's sisters in Murray @ the Residence Inn Marriott.  Kenna was there for games, but she was in too much pain to stay the night.  She's a trooper.

We woke up and listened to sacrament meeting.  Then we went and got some breakfast @ Mimi's Cafe.

I wish I would've gotten pictures of everyone.  🤦‍♀️. I love spending time with them.


No comments: