Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Girl's Trip Day One!

We made it to Orlando!  I haven't explored much yet, but I can tell you that Florida is beautiful.  Looking out the window of the plane, I saw a lot of deserts and farmland.  When we reached florida, you could see a lot of forests and small lakes.  
I saw these palm trees when we stopped @ the airport and thought of Brody.  That boy of mine loves them.  Whenever we go to St. George and he sees them, he gets so excited. (How I wish my family could be here with us). 

We ate dinner @ the Mellow Mushroom.  My pizza was amazing!

Ashlie, Kristie, Leslie, and Kylar (My girl's)

We  found out we're all related.   Who knew?


We went to Publix after dinner.  We bought some chicken, some salads, and some drinks for our lunch tomorrow.  We also bought Kylar some cookie dough.  It's her birthday tomorrow!

We are staying @ the Springhill Suites directly behind Mellow Mushroom.  

No comments: