Monday, January 19, 2015

Our Weekend

It was a crazy weekend!  My lover was out of town.  He went to an "Alzheimer" conference in Phoenix, AZ. I dropped him off at the airport early Friday morning and picked him up yesterday afternoon.  It's so good to have him back home!  Aaron had a great time.  He learned a lot and he was able to spend some time with his sister LouAnn.
Waiting to pick up Frontier Flight 1052

 Here is a run down of our weekend:
-Abby had Jessie sleepover Friday night. 
-Andrew had his second basketball game Friday evening.  Final score was 48 25.  Go us!  Grandpa Walker, Mason, Kale, and Grandma and Grandpa Nelson came to show their support.
-Saturday morning I worked at Project Reality
-Abby had her second game.  She played against my cousin's daughter's team (Lori's daughter Briar).  Jessie, Grandpa Walker, Kate, Cole, and my parents all came!
-Took Abby, Jessie and Bree to the movie "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.  (I loved it.  2 of my favorite actors)
-Alyssa played over at Sasha's.
-Sunday was stake conference (We didn't make it).  Had a good visit with Aaron's sister Kenna.



No comments: