Friday, January 30, 2015

Keep Pushing Forward

My father in law was discharged from Timpanogos Hospital Thursday morning.  He is now at Peaks Care and Rehab in Orem.  Kent had a rough day Thursday, but he's doing much better now.  Aaron and I took LouJean to visit Kent this morning.  Deanna was there.  Kay (Kent’s brother) came while we were there too!  LouJean and Kent were very happy to see each other.
My mom was able to get a copy of my dad's MRI today.  Dr. Barrus read the report.  He told her my father has a cyst on his pituitary gland?  My mom said they can do surgery and remove it through his nose.  Apparently my dad had a similar surgery while he was on his mission.   I hope this will correct the problem.

1 comment:

walkerbunch said...

My parents met with Dr. Hunsaker Monday. Dr. Hunsaker believes my dad had a stroke of the optic nerve. His new diagnosis is Ischemic Optic Neuropathy. He told my dad that his vision may or may not come back. He ordered some blood work (Sed. rate) and told him he would see him again in a month. My parents aren't quite sure where to go from here.