Thursday, August 14, 2014

Car Troubles





I had some car troubles this morning.  Just as I got off the freeway exit, I could smell smoke.  I convinced myself that it was probably the car in front of me; however, as I got closer to work I saw smoke in my side mirror.  I got to work and tried to find an explanation on the computer.  I thought for sure I'd blown the head gasket.  I called Aaron, and he agreed to meet me after work. 
Aaron arrived, and the first thing he did was pop my hood.  He knew immediately what was wrong.  The hose that carries the coolant to the engine had a big rip in it.  We drove a couple blocks to buy a new hose, pliers, and some coolant (About $30).  Then we returned and he changed it. 
My man amazes me!  He's so smart and so proficient.  I'm thankful for all that he does for me and our children.  I love you Aaron!!! 

No comments: