Friday, May 16, 2014

Proud Of My Man

I'm so proud of my man.  
He's so selfless.  
This is a picture I took of him setting up all of the scout tents in our ward.  He had to check for damage so that if parts needed to be replaced, it could be done before the weekend. (Our ward has a Father and Son's camping trip scheduled for Friday night).
At home, Aaron has been fixing our sprinkling system.  We must have had a lot of frozen pipes, because he has probably replaced half a dozen of them.  :(  
Aaron put our garden in this past week.  We have corn, beans, pumpkins, peas, carrots, and squash so far.  Aaron has been working hard at Dry Creek Chiropractic. On average, he works about 50 hours a week.  I love that he cares so much for each patient.  
Next weekend, Aaron will be going to Colorado for school.  When Aaron has time, (Usually late at night), I see him studying.  
I never hear him complain.  He's always so positive.  I wish I was like him.  
I love you Aaron!

No comments: