Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Love

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year!  Can't explain in words just how much I love my family.  
Here's a quick run down of my weekend.
 Saturday evening Aaron and I went to dinner at Golden Corral.  It was "Steak and Seafood" night (My favorite).  I had 3 helpings of steak.  It was delish.
 Sunday morning, we went to church.  During sacrament meeting, the Primary sang 2 songs.  When all of the kids went up to the stand, my little Bryson decided to follow.  He got up to the stand and his head could barely be seen over the rail.  It was adorable! 
All of the women were given chocolate following sacrament meeting.  :).  What woman doesn't like chocolate?  Oh, and before I forget.  We have a new Relief Society Presidency.  Laurie Syme is our new president, Berni Mortenesen is our first counselor, and Casi Smith is the second counselor.  Special thanks to Nola Harvey and  Jean Elzey.
A note pad and pen from Brody
 After church I was showered with gifts.
A drawing from Brody

Abby gave me my first "Dime-On" necklace!

"All about Mom" by Breelyn

A card by Breelyn

"I love you the best of all"

Love coupons, a bracelet, and a bouquet of flowers by Breelyn

A card from Alyssa (She's getting so good at writing her name!)




A card from Bryson


My mom, my dad, Michael, Shane, Svetlana, Sasha, and Sawyer came over to our house for dinner.  Aaron made a feast!  We had smoked chicken, hot dogs, corn, watermelon, mashed potatoes, gravy, strawberry pie, etc.  It was delish!  I just wish all of my family could have been there. 

No comments: