Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

Memorial Day was wonderful this year.  My girlies went with their cousins and grandparents to a few cemetaries. 
Aaron, Brody, Bryson and I made a trip to RC Willey to check out their flooring, (We're thinking about replacing some of the main level flooring).    

Later in the evening we had a picnic at Rotary Park.  My dad bbq'd up some awesome hotdogs and my mom made some yummy chocolate chip cookies.  Everyone but the Blackhursts made it.  It was great!  I love spending time with my siblings.  :)


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's nice to be reminded of the beautiful memories that the departed has left us, like the memories of my loving grandfather who would always put me in his arms and cradle me when I was young. Memorial Day reminds us that they never really left, for they remain in our hearts forever. Anyway, it's nice to see that you had fun on the picnic with your loving family. Take care! :)

Damon Marsh @ Inland Memorial Inc.