Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthday Girl

Alyssa had a birthday yesterday.  My little girl is now 4 years old!  Holy Moly!  -I sure do love her.
Aaron took Alyssa to the store and she picked out a Minnie Mouse dress.  Isn't she adorable?

When it was time to open presents, Bree and Alyssa gathered up all of our Minnie and Micky Mouse dolls we had.  Ha ha.  Funny girls.

Alyssa got a lot of fun gifts. 



Abby (My little party planner) made a card and several decorations for Alyssa.


Abby's card.  It states,"You are so sweet and nice.  I love you.  I hope you love my present."
"Birthday girls chair"
"The present box"
Alyssa's princess cupcakes.  Abby helped me decorate them.
Brysonee
Breezy
Brody-myster

After Alyssa opened presents we went to "Chucker Cheeses."  -Alyssa's request.
Alyssa's cousin Sasha came with us.


Nothing but family, food and fun!










Happy Birthday Alyssa!  We love you so much.  Love, Mom and Dad

No comments: