Monday, June 17, 2013

A Day Full Of Emotions

Yesterday was a day full of emotions!
It began with feelings of sadness.  Aaron's grandma (Afton Bullock) passed away around 6:30 am.  What an amazing woman she was!  -Just 4 months shy of turning 100!  I'm so glad that my children had the opportunity to get to know her.  :)
I drove past the Beehive Home where she had been living on my way home from work, and noticed that my father in law's car was there.  I stopped and shared some hugs with Kent and his brothers Kurt and Kay.  Employees from Anderson Mortuary were there.  They brought grandma out of the Beehive home just as I was leaving.  :(
 I made it home and was greeted by this guy!  Oh he makes my heart happy.  -I just love him so much.  What an amazing husband and father he is. 
 We gave gifts to Aaron, Kent and my dad (Lyle) for Father's Day.  Below is a card that Abby made for Aaron.
 Front of the card
 Inside of the card

Back of the card (I love her answers)
I gave the lesson in Relief Society.  The lesson was on tithing. -You'd think I'd be use to teaching since  I've done it for almost a year.  -Nope!  I still get super nervous and tongue tied when I get up in front of people.
 After church we ate dinner at my parents.  Check out the amazing ribs my husband cooked!  They were soooo yummy! 
 We sang Happy Birthday to Alyssa and she opened some presents.

No comments: