Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bree And Her Chickens

I don't think I've ever met a child that is as "Free-spirited" as my Breelyn.
That girl has no fear when it comes to her chickens.  I think most kids (Or at least my other kids) worry about being pecked, clawed, or pooped on.  Not my Bree.  She catches them all the time.
She tells me she's their mama.
The white one is her favorite.  A while back, we thought she broke it's leg.  She took it down our slide with her little friend Hunter.  It didn't walk for about a week.

Sheesh.  The black one is about half her size.  Aren't they ugly creatures?  I think they look like dinosaurs with feathers.  Seriously...Have you ever looked at their feet?
I guess Bree gets her bravery from her dad.  :)
Speaking of bravery, Alyssa taught herself how to ride a scooter.


Andrew and Abby (Not pictured) have learned how to roller blade.
Bryson and Brody (Not pictured) just have to look cute.  :)

No comments: