Sunday, August 26, 2012

Argyle Reunion


Yesterday we had our annual "Argyle Reunion."  My mom and her sisters did a great job planning it.  I think we had a pretty good turn out.  Here are the families that attended as far as I can remember.
Grandma Argyle
Aunt Judy
Shauna
Melinda
Brian
Aunt Denise
Heather
Jamie
Jill
Uncle Ron
Travis
Shawn
Aunt Marla
Quin
Aime
Clint
My Mom (Sherrie)
Me
Shane
Aunt Diane
Meghan
Whitney
Kinzie
Tanner

We had the reunion at the splash park in Alpine.  We ate dinner then we took the kids to the splash pad and play ground.  Here are a couple of pictures that I snapped throughout the evening.
Breezy climbing the ropes.
Getting sick on the twirly thingy.  :)


Grandpa helping Sasha and Alyssa on the teeter totter.

Alyssa getting soaked.
Andrew poured a glass of water over Abby and she wasn't too happy about it.
Brody really liked the park.

Bree had fun with Aime's daughter Tenley and Clint's daughter Aunie.
Bryson got spoiled by his grandparents.
...Such a happy boy!
Kinley (Melinda's daughter) and Andrew had a water fight.
It was a beautiful evening.

1 comment:

kk said...

Great article. I love the nice pics and posts. You have an awesome blog with absolutely great content. Might I suggest going to http://increasetraffictomyblog.com to get more visitors to your page. It's a free site and if you serious about blogging and getting a more popular blog, then I suggest that you sign up for free immediately. And don't be shy, everyone there is like family. :)Cheers!