Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back To School Night For Brody


Last night I took Brody to meet his 3rd grade teacher.  Couple of problems though.  Apparently Brody's new teacher just got married and won't be teaching for a couple of weeks.  He'll have a substitute during that time.  I'm bothered because the whole transition from summer back to school is difficult for Brody.  It's going to be even more difficult having him be introduced to 2 different teachers.  Autistic children do so much better when things are consistent!  I wonder how the other mothers feel?
 I still wanted Brody to see where his classroom was.  Mrs. Ahrens was written on the board and Mrs. Drzayich was posted on the wall.  -Not sure which is his teacher, which is the substitute, if it's the same person but married, or maybe one of them is an aid!  I honestly don't know.  -So frustrated.

2 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

No, Mrs. Ahrens in my neighbor, and she just does online stuff SPED stuff for the district usually. I'm sure she's just filling in temporarily.

walkerbunch said...

Thanks Ash!