Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sisters Retreat


I went to a "Sisters Retreat" this past weekend.  My sister in law Kenna planned the whole event and even hosted it at her home.  I had such a great time.  All 7 of Aaron's sisters came, along with Gayla (Aaron's brother's wife), and my mother in law (LouJean).  It wasn't easy to get everyone here.  We have family in Idaho, California, and Arizona!  We spent the weekend watching movies, playing games, and just catching up on everything that's going on in our lives.
From left to right:  Kenna, Teresa, RuthAnn, Deanna, LouAnn, Afton, Suzy, Gayla, Me, LouJean, and Karie
While the women were gone, the men watched the kids.  :)  
My kids played hard with their cousins
Sunday evening, Andrew went to Ogden with the Prices. 
He had a great time as always.
I'm so thankful for family!

No comments: