Monday, July 16, 2012

Bear Lake 2012 Part 1

We got back from our annual trip to Bear Lake yesterday.  The trip was wonderful as always!  -Not quite long enough (It always seems to go by too fast).  We also missed quite a bit of our family this year.  This trip we only had my family, Ryan and Adrienne's family, my parents, and my brother Mike. 
Always exciting when you can see the lake coming out of Logan canyon.

Even more exciting when you pull into the Ideal Beach parking lot!

 
We got plenty of swimming in...

 

Bryson was such a good boy the entire trip!


Brody made a few new friends!  :)



Abby became brave and jumped off the diving board!

Bree was my little fish. 




My kids had a blast with their cousins Hayden (above) and Parker (below).



All of the adults were able to get in a little rest and relaxation!










No comments: