Monday, July 2, 2012

Bryson's Blessing


Yesterday was such a wonderful day!  Little Man (Bryson) was given a beautiful blessing by his Dad.  Following the blessing, we had a luncheon at Kent and LouJean's home.  We had a great turn out.  -I'm so grateful for all of the support from our family.  Thank you everyone!   
It's official...Bryson Lamar Walker is his name!
Such a handsome little guy.
Another little handsome guy!  (Brody)
All 8 of us!
Proud parents
Proud siblings




Aaron's sister Suzy with our niece Kazlynn
Suzy's husband Doug with Bryson
My niece Ashlee
Me and my little sister Ashley
Lots of people!
My brother Shane, his wife Svetlana, their daughter Sasha, and our little Alyssa
My crazy gorgeous husband!  :)
Bryan, Joseph, Mel, Kenna, and James
Brennan and Teresa
Trent and Deanna

Teresa, Kenna, Suzy, Gayla, LouAnn, LouJean, Deanna, Me, RuthAnn, and Karie


The picture takers..:)
My cute lil stinker (Alyssa)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your family picture is so cute! What a wonderful, adorable family you have! Happy Blessing Bryson. :)

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

You guys put on a great event and the day was perfect!