Friday, February 10, 2012

Zogle Hoo


We took a trip to Zogle Hoo I mean Hogle Zoo on Friday. I can't believe all of the changes that have taken place since we last visited! There is a lot of construction going on. They are making a lot of new cages, several places to eat, and even a South entrance! Friday was the perfect day. It wasn't very cold, and we had the whole zoo to ourselves!
I was nervous taking the kids by myself, but we were totally fine. It's so much easier when there isn't a crowd.

Peacocks

Elephants

BYU cougars

and rhinoceros's


Alyssa loved these little guys. I can't remember what they're called.

Monkeys

Birds and turtles

tigers


Here is one of the buildings under construction at the South entrance.

An adult male gorilla.

An adult female gorilla.

An infant gorilla.

Another adult female gorilla. -Sorry Bro.
And a juvenile gorilla.

A bunch of crazy monkeys! :)

After we walked the zoo, we decided to stop at the playground.

I think the teeter totter was the favorite toy.


Bree got her feet wet on the spider webb. She wasn't very happy about it.

Alyssa loved this bridge. She kept telling me "Come on Mom, it's scaywee."


I couldn't keep Brody from eating the snow. -I hope he doesn't get sick.

I think Bree kind of liked it on top of that crocodile. :)

No comments: