Monday, February 13, 2012

Potty Training - Alyssa Style


My sweet little Alyssa has potty trained herself! I honestly don't know how this happend. A couple of days ago I bought her a little Valentines skirt. When I put it on her, she asked, "Don't wet in this?" I answered her back, "Yes, we don't wet in this." That was all that was said. I didn't coax her in any way. She went 4 times on Saturday, all day yesterday, and has already gone several times today. Number 2 included! She hasn't had one accident! I can't believe it.

4 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

All I can say is...so unfair! That's two self-trainers for you.

Natalie said...

That's a parenting miracle!!! You are one lucky duck. Not a single one of my kids have done that.

Tisha and Mark said...

I am with Aish...unfair but so wonderful for you @ the same time!

Katie said...

hooray! Go Alyssa. That's awesome. And how wonderful that she did it before the new baby came. :)