Friday, February 17, 2012

Kent Saved The Day!


Aaron had a ward basketball game last night. Only 4 players from his team showed up to the game. I guess the rule is that each team has to have 5 players by half time, or they must forfeit the game. Aaron called Kent (His 78 year old young father), and told him he needed to suit up and get over to the stake center. I've never seen my father in law hustle like he did! Kent made it over to the stake center and played the second half of the game. The men in our ward put up a good fight, but in the end they lost. Thanks for helping out grandpa!

3 comments:

Heather Jones said...

That's pretty cute

Katie said...

this is my new favorite picture, by far! love it.

sinika said...

This is the cutest, funniest, most sweet thing I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing Kelly! (Adam loved it too.)