Monday, November 15, 2010

Califronia Trip Day 2 and 3

The second day of our trip we made it to California.
We stayed at Aaron's sisters home in Temecula.
I didn't get any pictures of our second day,
but we didn't do a whole lot.
Shortly after we arrived,
we went and looked at a suburban.
We need another vehicle
and my brother-in-law new someone selling one.
We didn't buy the suburban, but it was still fun to look.
Afterwords, we went back to Suzy and Doug's home,
ate dinner, and soaked in their hot tub.
The third day of our trip we went to San Diego Zoo.
The zoo was huge!
I went there in high school, but I don't remember it being that big.
I think everyone had a good time.
It definitely wore all of us out.
I've never been to a zoo that had that many hills.
On the way home we saw the San Diego Temple.
Of all the temples I've been to, this one is my favorite.
View of the San Diego temple from I5
The Walker Bunch

I had everyone dress in warm clothes.
Don't know what I was thinking...
It was in the 90's while we were there.
We ended up cutting off Bree's sleeves.



Lots of fish

aligators
chimpanzees
hippos
zebras
A bunch of crazy animals

polar bears



seals
Our bus tour guide told us that they believed this polar bear was pregnant.
They haven't had a polar bear cub in over 30 years!
lions

elephants
Sloths
scientists
saber tooth lions

cactus's

No comments: