Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Little Bit Of Heaven


Yesterday after we dropped Andrew off to his baseball practice, my daughter Abby begged me to stop at the Snow Shack. I've been craving a shaved ice for quite a while, and had just read one of my sister's posts on her blog about a recent trip with Kate and Tiger's blood. Any how, we got a 32 ounce coconut cream. Wow! May I just say it was amazing. -Abby wasn't so sure when she first looked at it. She asked my why we got cottage cheese? She changed her mind after she tasted it. It was a little bit of Heaven!

1 comment:

Katie said...

YUMM! I have been wanting to go to a snow shack and get a snow cone since I first saw them out. I'm so jealous that you got to go! I think I'm going to have to convince Bryan that we need to go out and find one tonight. :)